Mini Chocolate Fudge Pudding Pies

Tuesday, January 14, 2014
With this recipe I honestly had a hard time putting it in words. So that's why there are more pictures than my usual recipes. I barely got the picture below before my husband started devouring them. He absolutely LOVED these little pies of delight! 

After the recipe I have added some other pointers so be sure to read all the way through!



Mini Chocolate Fudge Pudding Pies


Ingredients
 1 Sugar Cookie Dough (refrigerated)
 2 1 box of Chocolate Fudge Pie Filling Pudding 
 3 Whipping Cream

Directions
 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

 2      Spray mini muffin pan with non stick spray. Roll chilled sugar cookie dough into small balls and place into mini muffin pan. 

 3 Bake for 10-12 mins or until a little golden brown. Cookies will sink in pan.

 4 Make pudding as directed on box. While still liquid and warm spoon pudding into each cookie crust. 

 5 Chill in the refrigerator until pudding hardens. 

 6 Serve with whipping cream on top. (optional)


The sugar cookie dough can very well be pre-made ready to cut Pillsbury or Western Family sugar cookie dough. Right after I baked the "crust" I gently pressed down into each one to give it more of a bowl than the natural sink gave. 

Even better... It only has to chill for less than an hour! Just enough to get the pudding stiff. I made some more the night after with already completely chilled pudding and it still worked out perfectly. 

Seriously the easiest most delicious recipe I have ever made! Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment